Product Owner (m/f)
Location: Munich – Germany
At Speexx, we love languages and we believe in the power of learning and communicating online. Our solutions help millions of people understand each other better every day in large businesses and organizations around the world. With our mobile solution, we are revolutionizing the way people learn languages. And this is just the beginning – with Speexx you can really make a difference! Speexx is a growing and ambitious international company, with
more than 120 people on all 5 continents. To support our growth, we are looking for a Product Owner.
As a Product Owner, you will be responsible for helping define, direct and launch our SaaS products. The right candidate will be working closely with the Product Development team to assure that new products and releases are meeting our business’ requirements and specifications. We are looking for an individual who can synthesize information from our current customers, our employees, the market, and the competitive landscape to conceive and build game-changing products with differentiated value propositions.
The best candidate is flexible to work in different product lines and support various parts of the business. This is a very dynamic role and requires you to be able to handle the pressure of multi-tasking and working on some of the most challenging projects. You will also be a strong communicator who is equally adept at talking to developers, sales people and marketers.
- Develop our product roadmap and backlog and work with developers to define and deliver new products
- Evaluate und standardize feedback and requirements from our customers
- Manage the entire product lifecycle
- Provide direction and a clear vision for all phases of development cycle (start to finish)
- Define and create User Stories
- Serve as the liaison between technical departments and the end-user
- Become an expert on up-and-coming technologies that create new opportunities
- A university degree in computer sciences or equivalent qualification
- 3-5 years’ experience in product management, ideally also experienced with SaaS products
- Experience from working in an agile development team, scrum certification is an additional advantage
- The ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions
- An analytical mindset and a strong business acumen
- Versatility and a willingness to think outside the box
- Strong German and English Skills
- Pragmatic and proficient in written and verbal communication
- An office right in the heart of Munich
- Global offices across all continents, from Shanghai to New York
- Room for creativity and responsibility in a brilliant and friendly team
- Unlimited access to the Speexx solution, with virtual classroom sessions and online courseware
- An informal culture with a flat hierarchy, flexible working hours and the chance to define your own
professional development opportunities
- And of course a competitive and performance-based salary
- The best cappuccino in Munich!
Speexx in 60 Seconds
At Speexx, we love languages and we believe in the power of learning and communicating online. Our solutions help millions of people in large businesses and organizations around the world understand each other better every day. And this is just the beginning; Speexx is growing fast with offices on all 5 continents and more than 120 people. Come join us and make a difference with Speexx!
Carolina Argauer Nilsson
Speexx / digital publishing AG
80337 Munich, Germany
P: +49 89 74 74 82 55
F: +49 89 74 79 23 08